Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 25B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is seeking a highly self-motivated and solution-oriented Agency Partnerships Lead to support the day-to-day development and maintenance of Vevo’s agency upfront partnerships. This individual will work cross-functionally with all of Ad Sales, Revenue Operations, Ad Solutions, Analytics, Research and Finance, in building internal and external processes and workflows to ensure partnership agreements are operationally effective and drive investment and profitability for Vevo.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Existing senior relationships with agency leadership, from MDII’s to CIO’s and above.
- Maintain, develop and grow relationships as a trusted advisor to our senior most agency partners, which ultimately uncovers and creates a pipeline of strategic opportunities that influence and drive revenue
- Strong understanding of the Video Upfront marketplace with the ability to structure and grow agency level or acct level strategic partnerships
- Excellent presentation skills; strong speaking and writing abilities as they will be required to speak on behalf of our multitude of Vevo’s offerings including Local, Multi-Cultural, Programmatic and OTT marketplaces
- Ability to think strategically to identify opportunities for growth, profitability and efficiency for Ad Sales based on video marketplace trends, seasonal initiatives, and product offerings
- Gather and organize information internally/externally, thoughtfully position Vevo offerings in the marketplace, and strategically negotiate upfront agreements at the holdco level, ensuring seamless communication across all levels
- Work alongside VP’s, Directors and Account Executives across the country on holding company or account specific strategies to drive growth, support business priorities which ultimately exceed upfront goals
- Provide consistent internal and external communication surrounding revenue pacing and forecasting, operational performance, strategic recommendations, and optimizations.
- Most of all, a trailblazer who can motivate and inspire a virtually dispersed team and ultimately be the catalyst in breaking down barriers and solving problems to make things work
- 7+ of years in media sales or agency experience; minimum 3 years of agency partnership experience
- Extensive Video and/or TV marketplace experience
- Proven experience building a sales function within small/medium company environments; must be a self-starter.
- Senior contacts at video, digital agencies and client direct marketers
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight-knit team.
- We enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We offer a 401k match.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and bar
The base salary pay range for this position is: $190k - $210k per year and is determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data. This role is SIC Eligible. Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Transparency Law.
This is a full-time position based on-site in our NY office. Vevo currently operates in a hybrid work model and requires all employees, who have not been designated as "remote" to be in the office a minimum of 3 days a week.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.